PLEASE READ THE INFORGRAPHICS IN THE PICTURE ROLL FOR CURRENT INSPECTION RULES TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
This huge, bright and light two-bedroom ground floor apartment has rustic contemporary charm and outlook onto its own idyllic garden sanctuary. Elevated to capture its abundance of natural light, with a slightly sunken courtyard to give it the peace and privacy you want, this larger-than-most apartment is edgy with polished concrete floors and exposed brick feature walls.
Key property features include;
– a radiant north-facing open plan living area
– floor to ceiling windows facing the courtyard
– spacious kitchen
– full sized Bosch dishwasher
– a separate versatile dining room/study, ideal for those working from home
– two great bedrooms
– stylish bathroom/laundry with smart storage
– sun-bathed paved courtyard
– low-maintenance gardens
– rear access to covered parking
– split system heating and cooling
– instant hot water service
One of only five in this well maintained block, this homely temptation is set back from and facing Grant Street, and only minutes to the latte lifestyle and boutique shops of Church and Bay Street, the library, buses, train, schools and beautiful parks and the beach.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004