Applications are welcomed based on the viewing of the photos and video provided – we will then be in touch regarding a private inspection.
You can apply for the property using 2apply or 1form, just click the “Apply Online” button in the ad.
If you have any questions once you’ve viewed the video, contact Rob on 0432 693 269 or at email@example.com.
Located in the newly finished Brighton Est development is this spacious 3 bedroom townhouse ready for it’s first occupant to make a home.
This brand new residence is a generously proportioned low maintenance option for the discerning professional or young and growing family.
Spread out over 2 levels, with bedrooms upstairs and main living downstairs there are options aplenty for how you can utilise this home best for you!
Key property features include;
– split system heating and cooling throughout, including individual units in each bedroom
– low maintenance rear courtyard
– spacious open plan living/dining area
– premium quality kitchen, with European appliances, and stone benches!
– expansive main bedroom with walk in robe, and low maintenance ensuite that includes a bath!
– second and third bedrooms both queen sized, with large BIR’s and good natural light
– large central bathroom with low maintenance features – tiles and stone surfaces throughout
– side by side double garage with secure entry
– separate powder room/laundry at ground level
– loads of storage options throughout
– private complex of only 9 townhouses
– blank canvas to work with to make your home!
Open the doors and you’re immediately greeted by soaring voids and dramatic interior volumes, beautifully complemented by lush bespoke gardens.
Beautifully considered and ideally oriented to draw in plentiful sun, light and air this townhouse is warm, welcoming and secure, created for those with a desire for the best life can offer.
Designed by internationally renowned architect Warren and Mahoney, this townhouse is part of the Brighton Est development, which sits within easy reach of the city but feels a world away.
Many of Melbourne’s most prestigious schools are found close by including Haileybury, St Leonard’s College and Brighton Secondary College, to name a few.
Located within the Brighton Secondary College and Moorabbin Primary School zones, a 10 minute walk to the nearest train station, and the beach under a 10 minute drive away, you’ll want for nothing by way of location.
Don’t delay your interest as this rare opportunity to lease in this new development will not last.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004