Brand New 4 bedroom Townhouse for Sale!
Construction completed April 2018.
The property strikes the perfect balance of old Berwick and modern convenience with Berwick’s ever-present neighbourhood charm. Its leafy streets and community gardens offer residents a lifetime of tranquility right on their door step, whilst also being in the centre of many specialty shops, cafes, and an abundance of transport options ready to take them to their next adventure.
The open plan kitchen is a sophisticated and practical design, incorporating SMEG appliances, generous shelving space and stone bench tops to ensure long-lasting quality.
The living area is designed with thoughtful architectural touches. Paired with refined simplicity and quality craftsmanship with its solid timber flooring, it evokes the sense of homely warmth. The North-West facing courtyard fills the open plan space with natural light.
About the Location:
The property is surrounded by many local health, educational, recreational and community facilities. These include:
– Local state and private schools
– Walk to buses, Beaconsfield Railway Station and Berwick Railway Station
– 35 min drive to Melbourne CBD
– 20 min drive to Dandenong Ranges, which is comprised of national parks and wineries
– High end, safe, happy neighbourhood
– Surrounded by 19 parks and a collection of local paddocks
– Close to Monash University, Chisholm Institute, Berwick College, St Margaret’s and Haileybury Schools, Nossal High School, Berwick Village Specialty Shops, cafes and restaurants
– A place for young families and retirees
– 4th fastest growing suburb in Victoria
– 5 minutes from Fountain Gate Westfield – Australia’s second largest shopping centre
– Close to the new Berwick Casey Hospital, which has a brand new emergency Department and the new St John of God Private Hospital
– 200m from Akoonah Park weekend markets
– Lots of local sport clubs and health programs
– Surrounded by cycling tracks and hiking trails
See our scheduled Open For Inspections or call for a Private Appointment.
For more information please contact Svetlana Ocuneva on:
0431 406 960
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004