Distinctive art deco lines immediately define the building of only six that includes this light filled apartment, ideally situated so that Chapel Street’s Windsor precinct, Prahran East Village, High Street and Alma Park can all be quickly and conveniently accessed. Polished floorboards, period proportions, split system heating/cooling and a north facing balcony enhance the brightness and the beauty of a living area that’s accompanied by a separately zoned central dining space with a charming character of its own. Two double bedrooms, including a northerly main bedroom with built in robes, contribute total comfort and classical charisma to an apartment that’s completed by a neat central bathroom and a kitchen that includes a casual meals corner (or study) and modern appliances. The presence of an on title garage is a significant added attribute in a location where a superb inner city lifestyle is assured.
An ideal, easy-care, city-fringe base for busy professionals, downsizers, or those that love that art deco appeal.
– Secure entry in this exclusive block of six
– Modern kitchen with european appliances
– Stunning, north facing bedroom with built in robes
– Expansive living area with adjacent dining room
– Split system heating and cooling
– North facing balcony to soak in the sun
– Private second bedroom at rear
– City skyline views
– Polished hardwood flooring
– Low maintenance central bathroom
– Secure off-street parking, intercom entry, rear courtyard and front gardens
– Exclusive north-facing first floor Art Deco 2 bedroom apartment
– Strolling distance to Chapel and High Streets, boutique shopping and dining
– Quiet, leafy street surrounded by to a choice of public transport and parkland
– Close to primary and private schools including St Michaels or Wesley College
– Convenient access to city or bayside, St Kilda and Dandenong Roads
Within walking distance to cafes, boutique shopping, bars and dining and just a short tram or train ride to St Kilda, Albert Park or the city.
Don’t delay in securing this rare opportunity to live in a masterpiece!
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004