Price Drop! New asking price range $625,000 – $640,000
2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car space 1 storage
“Please register before attending an inspection. Private appointments outside displayed open hours can also be made.”
Introducing this light filled, North/East facing apartment, located on the seventh floor and capturing spectacular views of the suburb.
The property presents a very comfortable floor plan and offers two bedrooms, a main bedroom with an ensuite and a generously sized shower, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen with spacious living and dining area opening to a well sized balcony.
Other features include:
– “Smeg” cooking appliances
– Stone bench tops to the kitchen and bathrooms
– An integrated dishwasher, which provides a lux touch to the kitchen
– Durable floating floors throughout to the entry and open plan area
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living area
– European laundry
– Central courtyard is beautifully landscaped and provides a lovely welcome
– Secure entry to the building with intercom
– Secured single car space with storage cage
Richmond living at its best. The property is located close to a local farmers market, the buzzing cafes of Bridge Road and Victoria Street, public transport including North Richmond Train Station, reputable schools and is within walking distance to Melbourne’s CBD, which is famous for its restaurants, laneway bars, galleries, and cultural pursuits.
Currently the property is vacant and is suitable for an owner occupier or an investor.
Preferred settlement terms 10% deposit balance 30/45/60 days.
Open for Inspection as advertised or by Private Appointment.
For more information contact Svetlana Ocuneva on 0431 406 960 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004