This spacious family home is on the market for lease for the first time in over a decade, and with refurbished features, it’s ready for someone to turn it into their home. Located in a lovely quite pocket of Mount Martha, it’s a perfect house to enjoy the penninsula lifestyle.
Key property features include;
– Brand new split system heating and cooling – one in each living room
– New carpets
– Freshly painted throughout
– 3 good sized bedrooms, with a 4th bedroom/rumpus room
– Ensuite in the primary bedroom, with large walk in robe
– Family sized kitchen with loads of storage
– 2 large lougne areas, one front and one at rear
– Low maintenance gardens – mow the lawns and you’re just about done!
– Full sized laundry
– Central bathroom with separate bath, and separate toilet room
– Off street parking for 2 cars
– Undercover alfresco area just off kitchen
Located in one of Mount Martha’s most sought-after pockets, this larger-than-life family home is characterised by its generously proportioned, free-flowing layout, to ensure an easy family experience in a stunning lifestyle location. Situated within an exemplary location moments from natural walking trails at Harrap Creek and The Briars, Sherlock Playground, Dunns Road Reserve, Osborne Primary and Benton Junior College, Bentons Square Shopping centre, and the alluring Mornington/Mount Martha foreshore.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004