Brilliantly designed by Bruce Henderson Architects, this innovative new 3 bedroom + study, 2.5 bathroom townhouse brings a touch of urban edgy lifestyle living to leafy East Bentleigh. In this boutique community development with landscaped grounds including a patio for communal entertaining, this high-quality streetfront residence is designed for families wanting space both inside and out.
Property features include;
– Stylish living and dining areas
– Impressive stone kitchen (black glass Fisher & Paykel appliances)
– Large stainless steel refridgerator included!
– Both living zones opening to either a decked courtyard at the rear, or a smaller courtyard at the front
– Guest powder room
– 3 lovely bedrooms (fitted BIRs)
– Main bedroom with low maintenance ensuite for two
– A fitted study
– Spacious central bathroom with bath
– Oak floorboards
– Intercom access
– Ducted heating/air conditioning
– Quality electronic blinds and sheer curtains
– Secure basement to your own private tandem auto garage, and great storage space
– European laundry
Capturing lovely natural light, this high-impact low-maintenance design is cleverly designed to maximise space. In this cul de sac locale, seconds to Centre Road cafes, restaurants, the Boundary Hotel, GESAC, Bailey Reserve and fantastic bus services, within minutes of public and catholic schools (Valkstone Primary, and Bentleigh Secondary College School zones).
Enquire today for inspection opportunities, and don’t delay!
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004