Located on Level: 4
Orientation: West – CBD views
Car Spaces: 1
No. of Levels in the Building: 8 ( Ground + 7 Floors )
No. of Units in the Building: 54
Building Completed: March/April 2017
Positioned on the fourth floor and capturing West aspect of East Melbourne with CBD Views this light filled 2 bedroom apartment is perfectly located just 2km (approx.) from Melbourne CBD, where you will find yourself within minutes’ walk from a North Richmond train station, tram stop, shopping at Victoria Street, Bridge Road and Johnston Street and within close proximity to iconic Melbourne sporting grounds MCG, Rod Laver and AAMI stadiums.
About the Building:
From its position on the border of leafy East Melbourne and vibrant Richmond, “Regent Residences” offers the absolute best of both worlds.
Designed by renowned New Zealand architects Warren and Mahoney, Regent Residences is a beautiful boutique development of only 54 apartments spreading over Ground floor plus 7 floors, boasting amazing city views and located right on the cusp of East Melbourne.
– Spectacular Views to the West of Melbourne with CBD Views
– Walking distance to North Richmond train station and trams
– Glass wall floor to ceiling in the living area and kitchen opening to the balcony
– Large L-shaped balcony
– Modern dark colour scheme
– Designer Fixtures and Fittings
– ILVE Stainless Steel Appliances including Gas cooktop
– Engineered Timber Flooring upgrade
– 5 star ESD recessed down lights
– Reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Audio intercom
– Secure car space, storage and much more.
– Close to East Melbourne/ Only 5 min from the city
– Within 3km to some of Melbourne’s best attractions, universities and hospitals
Construction Completed late March 2017
Estimated Owners Corporation – $2,500 P.A.
For more information do not hesitate in contacting Sveta Ocuneva on: 0431 406 960;
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004