Elegant refinement and craftsmanship creates a family setting of distinction in this single level residence perfectly positioned to easily access premium schools, parks, transport, shopping and more.
Behind its beauiful formal entry landscaped garden, the family friendly design brings together generous proportions, gorgeous features and quality finishes in an environment of style and easy family function.
Key property features include
– Four bedrooms, all with BIRs
– Primary bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Large family bathroom
– Spacious open lounge and dining area
– Highly functional stone kitchen with Miele appliances and huge butlers pantry
– Kitchen/dining extends out through bi-fold doors to a fabulous alfresco undercover deck and garden
– Immaculate Brushbox timber floors
– Separate powder room
– Full sized laundry with ample storage
– Solar panels
– Hydronic heating
– Split system heating/cooling
– Large Storage shed in the read yard
– Security alarm
– Fortnightly gardening included in the rent
This wonderful family home is located centrally in Surrey Hills with easy access to schools (zoned for Box Hill High School and Surrey Hills Primary School, with Our Lady’s Primary School and Kingswood College also nearby), parks including Aqualink Box Hill and surrounds and Wattle Park, Public transport very close by, and the shopping delights of Box Hill central only a short drive, you’ll truly will want for nothing in this property.
Don’t delay in booking your inspection, and bookings are a must to attend.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004