An intimate selection of perfectly appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences desirably located in the heart of Kew.
Positioned on a tree-lined one – way street and surrounded by parks, gardens and golf courses, just 6km from Melbourne CBD, residents will experience the ease of inner city living, in this close knit community.
Bus, train and tram transport is easily accessible, or enjoy?a 2-minute walk to quaint Willsmere Village for a bite to eat, groceries or coffee.
Thoughtful architecture by Ascui & Co will seamlessly integrate with the historical neighbourhood in which Illusso sits.
Textured and naturally coloured finishes including concrete, timber, metal and rendered surfaces have been used throughout, combined with lush green landscaping to create a soft oasis to be enjoyed by residents and designed in harmony with the treelined streetscape.
Every modern convenience has been considered as part of Illusso’s design. Including undercover secure car parking for all residents, visitors and bicycles, electric car charging stations, secure entrance lobby, lift access to all levels, security intercom system as well as USB charging ports in all residences.
KEY SELLING FEATURES
– 6km from CBD (as the crow flies)
– 2 minutes’ walk to Willsmere Village shops
– Located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after suburbs
– Within 10 minutes’ drive of some of Melbourne’s best private schools such as Xavier College, MLC, Carey Grammar, Trinity Grammar, Ruyton Girls’ School and Genezzano FCJ College.
– Eastern Freeway access just 2 minutes’ drive away
– 5 minutes’ drive to Kew Junction including multiple supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and art galleries
– Located within the Kew High and Primary School zone
– Located opposite the outer circle linear park and nearby to a variety of other parks and gardens
– 40m walking distance to bus stop, short distance to Kew Junction tram stop
– Situated on a quiet tree lined street
– Secure carparking (29 in total) with some stackers (25)
– Dedicated car park for each residence
– Secure entrance lobby from Earl Street
– Lift access from basement to all levels
– 4 visitor car parks
– 6 bicycle spaces
– Intercom fitted to all apartments
– Charger for electric cars in car park – TBC
– USB port included on some Powerpoints
– 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
– Contemporary design by Ascui & Co. who have designed other successful projects in the area
– Variety of open-plan layouts
– Each residence includes outdoor space, terrace, balcony or courtyard
– Ground floor apartments include lush landscaped courtyards
– Stylish kitchen finishes including Composite stone benchtops with waterfall edges to island benches, chrome tapware, 2-pac joinery and butler’s pantry to some apartments
– Miele appliances throughout including gas cooktop, multifunction oven, externally ducted range hood and dishwasher
– Wool-blend carpets to bedrooms
– Integrated in-wall cistern toilets
– Engineered timber flooring to kitchen and living areas
– Integrated air conditioning
– Electric block-out blinds included in 3 bedroom apartments (upgrade option for 1 & 2 bedroom apartments)
– Integrated ‘Real Flame’ gas fireplaces to selected apartments
– Integrated TV units
– Integrated study areas in some apartments
– Freestanding bath in some apartments
– Large ensuite some with double basins
– Pendant lights in kitchen
– Feature light in bathrooms
– Separate laundry’s in many apartments
Estimated construction start date: Mid 2017 Approx.
Estimated construction completion date: Mid-late 2018 Approx.
To view our display suite please contact:
Svetlana Ocuneva on 0431 406 960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004