**Price of $650 per week is for the initial 4 months of the tenancy, with the rent reverting to $700 per week after the initial period**
This boutique luxury apartment located in a fabulous lifestyle location is topped off by incredible city views.
This exceptional two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is a short stroll to either of the iconic delights of Chapel and Fitzroy Streets. Facing north at the rear of “Holly”, an exclusive complex of just fourteen premium apartments, a first class lock up and leave environment is distinguished by its designer style, elite finishes and carefully considered attention to detail.
Features include but not limited to;
– Two bright bedrooms, both with large built in robes
– Over 90 sq meters of living space
– Fabulous ensuite in the master
– A stunning stone topped kitchen boasting Gaggenau appliances, excellent storage
– Breakfast bar island bench
– Open plan kitchen, with living room and dining options
– Undercover, private terrace balcony
– Views that stretch from Toorak to the spectacular CBD skyline
– Euro laundry
– Excellent storage throughout
– Peaceful double glazing
– Ducted heating/cooling
– Video intercom entry and lift access
– Styled building foyer with landscaped light atriums
– Basement parking’
– Additional storage cage on title, and communal bike racks
Walk to Chapel Street’s celebrity shops, eateries and bars, Fitzroy Street’s awarded restaurants and nightlife, St Kilda Beach, trams, trains and more!
Applications are welcomed based on the viewing of the photos and video provided – we will then be in touch regarding a private inspection.
You can apply for the property using 1form, just click the “Apply Online” button in the ad.
If you have any questions once you’ve viewed the video, contact Rob on 0432 693 269 or at email@example.com.
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 432 693 269
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004