1 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 car space 1 storage
Located on the top floor of the boutique development, which is comprising of only 31 units, this East facing, one-bedroom apartment, is not to be missed!
The property features a large living area, modern kitchen with dining area, well sized bedroom, bathroom with large shower and a very generous sized balcony capturing the views of the East.
Other features include:
– One of only 4 units on the floor
– Large internal area of an estimated 50.6m2
– Stone bench tops to the kitchen and bathroom
– “Smeg” cooking appliances
– An integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
– An integrated large space for the fridge
– Durable floating floors throughout the entry and the open plan area
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the living area
– European laundry
– Video Intercom
– Secure entry to the building
– Single car space in the secure garage area
Richmond living at its best! The property is located close to a local farmers market, the buzzing cafes of Bridge Road and Victoria Street, public transport including North Richmond train station, reputable schools, and is within walking distance to the Melbourne’s CBD, which is famous for its restaurants, laneway bars, galleries, and cultural pursuits.
Currently the property is vacant and is suitable for an owner occupier or an investor.
Preferred settlement terms: 10% deposit balance 30/45/60 days.
Open for Inspection as advertised or by Private Appointment.
For more information contact Svetlana Ocuneva on 0431 406 960 or via email on email@example.com
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004