This gorgeous family home is available to lease for the next lucky occupant.
Used as the family home for several generations, the time has come for it’s next life, and for someone to come in and look after the home as if it were there own.
Whilst this property has not been renovated, the care and detail in looking after the home is obvious from the first viewing, and is sure to impress.
Key property features include;
– 3 bedrooms, with possibility to set up one or more as an office/study
– 2 with large wardrobes
– Low maintenance living throughout
– Blank slate back garden beds, perfect for vege patches
– Separate living and dining zones
– Well equipped kitchen with gas cooking, large oven and new rangehood
– Ample storage options including pantry
– “Outdoor” kitchen adjacent to the garage
– Secure garage with addition storage options, and car port space
– Bath and shower in large central bathroom
– Second toilet next to the garage
– Full sized laundry
– Ducted heating and split system air conditioning
– Family friendly street location and setting
Along with this wonderfully maintained property, the location is stunning, with parks at your doorstep, easy access to public transport along both Lygon and Nicholson Streets, fantastic variety of cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping and services within walking distance, along with East Brunswick Village and Barkly Square giving you options for more substantial shopping and groceries as well.
This truly is a special property with a caring owner, looking for fantastic new residents to continue to maintain the home to a high standard.
Don’t delay as this will get snapped up quick.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
You can apply for the property using 2apply via TenantApp – once you enquire online and provide your details, you’ll be sent an email with a link to the 2apply system then. Applications will only be considered once an inspection of the property has been completed – if you cannot attend in person please call to discuss the options.
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004