After hours trade suppliers

Urgent Repairs for REOM Tenants

If urgent repairs occur after hours on the weekend or public holidays and they match the list as set out in the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (see list below) please contact the following trades contacts:

  • Plumbers;
    • Titan Plumbing – 1300 450 460
    • Watermaster Plumbing Pty Ltd – 1300 73 74 76
    • Metrowest Plumbing – 0417 617 274
  • Electricians;
    • Omzen Electric – 0401 585 397
    • Briggs Electrical & Data Solutions – 1300 300 222
  • Glass Repairs;
    • Premium Glass and Aluminium – 0497 822 186
    • Aussie Emergency Glass – 1800 004 411
  • Carpet Floods;
    • Flood Restoration Australia – 1300 667 692
  • Locksmiths;
    • Frontline Locksmiths – 0407 744 537
    • M.C.S Locksmiths – 1800 639 441
  • Break Ins;
    • Call 131 444 for non-emergencies, or 000 immediately if an emergency

They will be able to attend if truly urgent, or are able to talk you through fixes on any issue you might have to get you through until morning.

If anything urgent does occur, please ensure you also follow up with an email to us at with a description of the issue and photos.  This will create a communication record for future reference.  Please also ensure you are only directly contacting trades for urgent repairs after hours – during normal business hours any maintenance (either urgent or otherwise) should be directed to your property manager.  Finally, if you (the tenant or resident) caused the damage, the landlord can ask you to arrange or pay for repairs (or both).

Urgent repairs means any work necessary to repair or remedy (Per the Residential Tenancies Act 1997):
⦁ A burst hot water service
⦁ A blocked or broken lavatory system
⦁ A serious roof leak
⦁ A gas leak
⦁ A dangerous electrical fault
⦁ Flooding or serious flood damage
⦁ Serious storm or fire damage
⦁ A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the owner for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundry.
⦁ A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to rented premises
⦁ An appliance, fitting or fixture provided by a landlord that uses or supplies water and that is malfunctioning in a way that results or will result in a substantial amount of water being wasted
⦁ Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe or insecure
⦁ A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises