PLEASE READ THE INFORGRAPHICS IN THE PICTURE ROLL FOR CURRENT INSPECTION RULES TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Positioned in a tranquil Fawkner location on a generous parcel of land measuring 775m2 (approx.), is this exceptionally well maintained three bedroom home. Whether you choose to move in, invest or look at taking advantage of this great block and re-develop into a multi-unit site (STCA), the options here are simply endless. Set in a location with bus services on Lynch Road & Lorne Street, Fawkner train station nearby plus local shops, schools and parklands including Charles Mutton Reserve all within close proximity, this is simply too good of an opportunity to pass by.
Key property features:
– 3 large bedrooms with polished timber flooring, two of those boasting built in robes
– Kitchen offers ample cupboard space with laminate benchtop, 600mm upright oven, double sink and pantry
– A great sized open plan living/dining zone drenched with natural sunlight and polished timber flooring
– Centrally located bathroom with shower, single vanity and separate toilet
– An enormous backyard proving a great space for the growing family
– Evaporative cooling and inverter air-conditioner in living room
– A double garage and plenty of additional off-street car accommodation
Key location features:
– Located a short distance to many schools including Fawkner Primary School, St Marks Primary School & many more
– Charles Mutton Reserve & Merri Creek trail all a short distance away
– Bus stops located on Lorne Street & Lynch Road taking you through to Campbellfield & Coburg
– Fawkner Train station approximately 1.4km’s away
– Fawkner is located 12.5km’s approximately to CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, Airport and Hume Highway access.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004