2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car space on title, 1 storage
Beautifully appointed, featuring high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this 2 bedroom apartment is offering a luxury lifestyle in this architecturally designed building called Queens Place.
The residence enjoying a Northern and Eastern orientation capturing the light throughout the day to all windows.
Comprising an entry hall with a floor-to-ceiling cupboard, beautifully appointed kitchen featuring marble bench top, ‘Gaggenau’ stainless steel kitchen appliances, an integrated fridge and an abundance of cupboard space for comfortable living.
Furthermore, the property is offering an open plan living with 2 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and a large wardrobe, second spacious bathroom with a large wardrobe and 1 car space on title with storage.
Other features include:
• North/East orientation with breathtaking views of the City and surrounding area
• High quality fixtured and fittings throughout
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with blinds throughout
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling intergraded In the ceiling
• Marble bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms
• Engineered timber flooring in open plan living, carpet to the bedrooms
• Special access to sky pool and lounge area with breathtaking views
• Within close proximity to RMIT University & Melbourne University
• High rental yield of $650 – $700 per week estimated rental income
• Surrounded by restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centre, banks and much more!
About Queens Place
It is truly an experience to live at Queen place with its amenities on offer to its residents.
Queens Residences and High Rise residents will benefit from a private lobby and receive exclusive access to the premium resident amenities on levels 51 and 52.
In addition to resident amenities, the five-level podium at Queens Place has the potential to incorporate a wide variety of relevant uses such as a medical clinic, creche, commercial gymnasium, professional suites, restaurants, cafes and more.
Queens Place will have something for everyone – those into fitness, people seeking entertainment and watering holes, and people who like to relax can enjoy these amenities:
A swimming pool
Private dining rooms with caterer’s kitchen
A games room
Library, poker and mahjong room
Private garden terrace
Karaoke suit and cigar bar
Private resident’s concierge
Ideally located on Flagstaff Hill, the highest point in Melbourne CBD, within close proximity to RMIT University & Melbourne University, within the free tram zone and part of the vibrant inner CBD, within walking distance to multiple Tram Stops, approximately 2.8 kilometres from MCG, approximately 5 minute’s walk to Melbourne Central, 400m to Queen Victoria market and 400m to beautiful Flagstaff Gardens.
For more information or to book a Private Inspection, please contact Svetlana Ocuneva on 0431 406 960 or via email on email@example.com.
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004