The allure of a tree lined setting so close to West Beach, Fitzroy Street and Number 96 trams complements the immediately inviting spaces of this front facing first floor apartment with a balcony that enjoys the leafy streetscape of Loch St.
– A living/dining area of appealing proportions
– Solid hardwood floorboards
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Modern kitchen/meals space
– Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Ample storage
– Two double bedrooms with built in robes
– Neat and tidy central bathroom
– Security entrance
– Designated off street parking bay
Fantastic location and and equally appealling apartment just in time for summer…what more could you want?
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004