Tucked away toward the rear of a well-maintained iconic 1930’s block of just 6, this grand ground floor beauty lies surrounded by lush, well established gardens. Boasting a clever floor-plan and with its very own separate & secure entry way via private porch with lockable security gate, you’d be forgiven for thinking you’re moving into a free-standing garden cottage.
Key features include;
– Light, bright and filled to the brim with period charm
– Large formal entry hall
– Separate lounge and dining space
– Sky high ceilings
– Fully renovated kitchen with high end appliances including dishwasher, gas cooking
– European appliances
– Newly renovated marble bathroom
– Original & lovingly restored picture rails and light fittings
– Polished timber floorboards
– Lead-light windows & doors
– Brick fireplace in dining, and Gas fireplace in lounge
– New gas instantaneous hot water service
– Over-sized bedrooms both with robes
– Stunning detailed cornices throughout
– Garden views from all rooms
– Inviting common courtyard beyond.
Arguably one of the best streets in Elwood, beautiful tree-lined Broadway with its proximity to parks, schools, public transport, Elwood beach & foreshore and Ormond Road Village with its boutique shopping, award winning restaurants, cafes & wine bars, makes it easy to see why!
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004