This stunning renovation has turned this beautiful 1920’s art deco home into a magnificent family or lifestyle home, perfect for entertainers!
Key property features include;
– 2 large bedrooms, both with BIRs
– 2 separate living areas
– Gas heating from the fireplace
– Fully fitting study nook, perfect for working from home!
– Provincial style stone kitchen
– Quality Bosch Appliances
– Open plan entertaining area off the kitchen
– Stylish bathroom with large double shower
– Double sliding doors open to a designer alfresco courtyard
– Built in BBQ & servery window
– Split system air conditioning
– White timber blinds
– External laundry and 2nd, external toilet
– Off street parking
– Landscaped gardens front and back
Located in a private street in Caulfield East, move in and make new friends with the neighbours, and make the most of a private setting. At the same time, you’re able to walk to either Glenhuntly or Caulfield station, Monash University, and the shopping centres at Monash and Glen Huntly strip shops.
This really is a special property – will you be the lucky renter?
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004