2 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 car space 1 storage
Located on the third floor and overlooking Dandenong Rd towards the Caulfield race course, this home offers 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment inclusive of one secure car space and one storage on title. The refined elegance of your home’s interior – ever enhanced by the quality of light that flows in through generous windows – ensures the enjoyment of each evening.
While dark natural woods and marble textures are the most obvious manifestations of the interior luxury, the design is crafted so that the closer you look, the more treasures are revealed. Everywhere your fingertips roam in this home – from the textural pleasures of the material palette to the exquisite craftsmanship of the joinery – only good things will greet them.
– Miele stainless steel appliances
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ceiling Heights generally 2.7 m living areas and 2.4m in wet areas and bulkheads
– Balcony have drains
– Security swipe access via front door and lift
– Storage Cage
– Blinds to all windows
– Window glazing is designed to meet all the appropriate Australia standards/ building codes
– Sound proofing is designed to meet all the appropriate Australia standards/ building codes
– Environmental and sustainability includes Solar panels, rainwater tank storage.
About the Building and Architecture:
The Building consists of a Basement, Ground floor and 7 levels.
It includes 33 apartments spread out from Level 1 to level 7, and 2 shops located on Ground Floor. One lift and one car lift is available for residents’ use.
Sophisticated, detailed and luxurious, Harvard apartments are perfectly tailored to Malvern East lifestyle.
Interiors capture a thoroughly modern attitude with just the right balance of light and dark, gentle and robust, universally appealing and uniquely individual, with a commitment to quality craftsmanship ensuring the exquisite flavour of these homes will only ripen with age.
Location, Education Parks:
Malvern East is located approximately 12 km south east of Melbourne’s CBD. Adjacent suburbs include Ashburton to the north and Chadstone and Oakleigh to the east.
The suburb boasts one of the highest concentrations of prestige schools in Melbourne, attracting families from all around the world who wish to be in the school zone for institutions such as Caulfield Grammar, Malvern Primary and St Mary’s Primary. Just like its namesake, Harvard simply takes the best for granted.
Between a healthy cafe culture, robust transport infrastructure, competitive retail options and restful green spaces, there is no better teacher that Malvern East when it comes to mastering the good life.
– Caulfield Train Station and Tram Route 3 and 3A
– Caulfield shops included Coles, Malvern Central Shopping Centre includes Woolworths, BWS, Bakers Delight, Boost and David Jones.
– Malvern Primary School, St Mary’s Catholic School, Korowa Anglican girl’s School, Oakley Grammar, St Michael’s Grammar School
– Monash University Caulfield Campus
– Caulfield Park, E Caulfield Recreation Reserve, Central Park
Estimated Construction Completion May/June 2018.
For private appointment contact:
Svetlana Ocuneva on 0431 406 960, email@example.com
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004