A sublime acre of Peninsula land provides the cornerstone for this elevated split level property, ready to be your next home!
Enjoyed by owner occupiers for some thirty four years, the home has been meticulously maintained and benefits from an empty allotment next door which emphasises the light and space of the property.
Property features include;
– Functional floorplan
– A selection of living zones for large families, or those working from home
– Spacious central bathroom
– Large primary bedroom including ensuite and walk in robe
– Four bedrooms overall (one ideal as a study if desired)
– Large seperate laundry.
– The main family/living area is centred by a gas fire heater
– Fanctional chefs kitchen with a breakfast bar
– Undercover alfesco terrace with treetop views over the valley
– A separate formal dining space off the kitchen
– Secondary lounge area provides a space for parents to enjoy off the primary bedroom
– Coonara wood heater
– 5 kilowatt system to solar panels
– 2 x water tanks with electric pump and three taps for additional water source
– Fox proof chicken shed
– Additional garden shedding storage and fire wood reserves
Situated to take advantage of the northerly aspect, the property is a few minutes walk to 16th Beach and General Store, French Street dog park and easy access to Rye shopping, Dundas St shopping village, Glenvue Nursery and Thermal Spring resorts.
Enjoy the Peninsula lifestyle here with stunning views from coastal walks, bike trails everywhere, golf courses just a few minutes away and easy access to freeway to Melbourne.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004