This brand new 1 bedroom apartment really is something to see!
Just finished in the stunning Coppins Corner builing and the Matl District development being offered by Caydon, you won’t be disappointed by anything in the apartment, or within the community either.
The property itself features;
– Open plan apartment living
– European appliances, including dishwasher
– Modern and fully equipped kitchen
– Stone bench tops throughout
– Timber floorboards in living areas
– Tiled balcony with views across Cremorne
– Queen-sized bedroom with large full length mirrored built-in robe
– Split system heating and cooling
– European style laundry
– NBN readiness
– Colour video intercom access
The building and community also includes;
– Onsite gym, yoga studio, sauna & spa
– Visitors parking
– Rooftop dining area with BBQ facilities
– Rooftop level dining/living room
Lifestyle and entertainment opportunities abound being directly across from Gosch’s paddock, and within walking distance to the Yarra River, The Tan, Royal Botanical Gardens, MCG, AAMI Stadium, Melbourne Park Tennis centre, Swan St and Bridge Rd shopping precinct with all their exciting restaurants and bars, and Richmond train station.
The Malt District, under the iconic Nylex Clock, is set to become Melbourne’s newest cultural hub. Located in the heart of the city’s arts, entertainment and sports precinct, The Malt District will enjoy a vibrant retail and hospitality offering alongside premium apartment living.
Don’t delay in registering for an inspection, so you can move in and live in this stunning new locating with all the best that Melbourne has to offer.
For open for inspection times or to book a private appointment, contact Rob on 0432 693 269, or hit the “book an inspection time” button and follow the prompts for available times!
*ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION – MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS WHEN PROMPTED TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE TIMELY UPDATES*
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ACCESS – THE AGENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS**
m +61 431 406 960
t +61 3 8598 8333
p 1300 988 333
f +61 3 9537 3584
Suite 405A/448 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004